Pages

April 7, 2010

Episode 12: Alumni Board Management with USC's Scott Mory

Click here to listen: http://www.archive.org/download/ImpactAlumniPodcastEpisode12/impactalumnipodcastmory.mp3

This episode is loaded with great tips, best practices and sage advice from the USC Alumni Association's CEO, Scott Mory.  Scott talks about managing a volunteer board of directors.  Tune in for great nuggets like "Own Your Board" and "Put a volunteer between you and your volunteers."  Enjoy!
If you like what you hear, you can read more of Scott's perspective on our profession in a recent posting as a guest blogger for Andy Shaindlin's AlumniFutures.com.


Send me feedback to paul.clifford@alumnipodcast.com. Please leave comments below or on the iTunes Music store.


You can find us here:       itunesPodcastAlley.com Feeds

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great conversation. I have forwarded to my board as homework for our July Retreat.

Unknown said...

Great conversation. I have forwarde to my board as homework for an upcoming retreat.

Unknown said...

love the "Court of Last Resort"

Daneil Fletcher said...

I just listened in. Hey great tips. Just thought that I could share that students can network with each other to build a stronger portfolio. Erkin Bekbolotov is one of the many recent graduates doing it online now.